This celebration will mark the eighth Balarama Jayanti with our beautiful Lords on our altar, Sri Sri Krishna Balarama. The schedule for Monday, August 7, 2017, is as follows: Fasting until noon.
- 4:30 a.m. – Managala Arati
- 7:20 a.m. – Guru Puja
- 8:00 a.m. – Deity Greeting, new outfit
- 8:30 a.m. – Srimad Bhagavatam Reading and Class
- 9:30 a.m. – Bhajanas and abhisheka by Temple pujaris
- 12:00 Noon – Raj Bhoga Arati
- 4:15 p.m. – Arati
- 4:45 p.m. -Kirtan procession with Sri Sri Krishna Balarama all around the Temple property
- 6:15 p.m. – Children break Lord Balarama’s honey pot
- 6:30 p.m. – Maha Arati
- 7:00 p.m. – Maha prasadam feast
Click below to donate for Balarama Jayanti festival.