Tithe – Support Monthly
Please Join Our Tithing Family
We rely the support of our congregation to provide services, maintain the Deities, and hold festivals for our temple community. We need your help to sustain the temple programs we offer daily throughout the year. Thank you to our current tithing families!
Tithing, the regular commitment of a monthly donation to support the functioning of our temple, is a way you can reciprocate with Krishna and build your spiritual life. Through tithing, you can be a direct part of the seva at the temple through your financial contribution. Krishna reciprocates with those who surrender to Him. No amount is insignificant, everything helps. Please consider tithing today!
Monthly donations greatly help maintain our temple. Any amount is appreciated.
ONE-TIME / ANNUAL DONATIONS
We also welcome one-time or annual donations.
365 days a year, the Alachua Hare Krishna Temple maintains:
- Daily Deity service (seva) for six set of Deities, including twelve sets of garlands, six bhoga offerings and six aratis.
- Breathtaking daily viewings (darshans) of Sri Sri Radha Shyamasundar, Sri Sri Krishna-Balarama and Sri Sri Gaura Nitai including gorgeous dresses and jewelry.
- Daily Srimad-Bhagavatam classes.
- Daily breakfast and lunch prasadam for temple devotees and volunteers.
- Prasadam distribution at Sunday Feasts and Santa Fe Campus.
- Maintenence of Srimati Tulasi devi for the pleasure of Sri Krishna.
- Organic gardens for the pleasure of the Deities and community.
- An old-age home for cows and bulls (cow protection).
- Many annual festivals, weekly harinama sankirtan and transcedental book distribution.
- And much more…
Ways to Tithe
Give Though Credit Card Donations
Please choose an option above and make your donation.
Give Through Paypal
Use the tithing form above.
Give Through Venmo
Please add “tithe” in “notes” section.
Automatic deduction (we set it up): Automatically have your credit card or bank account charged through our secure system. You can tithe weekly/monthly/quarterly or any other duration you like. For this method, you will need to do a one time donation on the checkout page below and then email us – once we are contacted we are able to set up a recurring tithe. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express credit cards.
Automatic deduction (You set it up): Set up an automatic monthly payment through your bank website or Paypal website, Venmo or Credit card website. (We will receive a check written by your bank). This method is free with most banks and credit cards and we don’t receive service charges!
If setting up on your own:
Payee name: ISKCON of Alachua
Address: 17306 NW 112th Blvd. Alachua, FL 32615
If you have any questions, call us at 386-462-2017 or stop by in the office.
Make Checks Payable to “ISKCON of Alachua” with the memo “Tithe”
Delivery options: Send check by mail to 17306 NW 112th Blvd. Alachua, FL 32615 or put it in the hundi / donation box by the altar in the temple.
Cash: Put an envelope in the hundi / donation box marked with your name or stop by at the temple office 10 AM – 4 PM.
For further questions, please contact the Temple office at 386-462-2017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ISKCON of Alachua is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations in the US are tax deductible.